01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: November Glossybox 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

November Glossybox

34
Hi guys! Sorry I didn't get a chance to post anything last Wednesday but this week I'm really excited because my November Glossybox came on Monday and I am obsessed with it! So I'm just going to get straight into showing you all of the products that were in this box.


The first product is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick and I got mine in the colour Fire and Ice which is a bright red colour. Anyone who got this box had a choice of four colours and I couldn't choose between this one and the nude colour that was available. In the end, I decided on this colour as I always tend to wear nude lipsticks so I wanted to go for something different. I tried this colour on today and I really like it, it is such a nice red colour and I love how it looks on my lips. I think this colour would look lovely when you are wearing something black for a night out and can add a bit of colour with this bright red lipstick.


The next product is the MUA Eyeshadow Palette which looks really good. It has pretty much the usual colours that I wear on my eyes so I know that I will get quite a lot of use out of this. It has a couple of pinky colours in it, most of the shades are browns and more natural colours with some shimmer in them and then it has two darker colours to create a smokey eye, which I love to wear on a night out. I haven't tried this palette yet but I have swatched a couple on my hand and they look like good colours and hopefully they will stay on my eyelids all night when I use these.


Another product in this months box is the Royal Apothic Body Lotion. I had never heard of this brand before so had never tried any of their products until Monday night. I always use body lotion after getting out of the bath so I put this one on and I liked it. It didn't make my skin feel sticky or anything like that however I personally find that the scent it a bit strong but I will still be using this body lotion every now and again.

The next product was the Emite Diamond Heart Primer and I am so glad that I got this because I have just run out of the primer that I was using so was going to buy some more but now I can just try this one instead! I tried this today and it is very lightweight so doesn't feel heavy on your skin. It is also a peach colour which means that the primer is illuminating. I really enjoyed using the primer and I actually prefer this one to the one that I was previously using and this will definitely be a part of my everyday make up from now on.

 The final product in this months Glossybox are the Eylure Natural Lashes set and I'm so happy. I have never really tried false eyelashes but I was looking into ordering some the other day and now I've got these ones in the box so I can't wait to try these. I probably won't try these until the weekend so I won't know what they are like but I'm sure that I will love them as I've heard that Eylure are a really good brand for false eyelashes and I'm looking forward to trying these ones and seeing what other ones they have.

Labels:

35 36 37 38