01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: January's Glossybox 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

January's Glossybox

34
Ok so I wasn't actually going to carry on my subscription with Glossybox, only because I wanted to save the money as this year I'm trying my hardest to save money. But I forgot that I would have to cancel my subscription so here we are! I'm not too bothered by this because I have loved my last 3 months of Glossybox and I'm sure I will love the next 3 months too.
One product in this months box is the Unani Dermo Defense Face Mask. As you will know by now if you have read some of my previous posts, I love face masks. I love to pamper myself and use a face mask so I was so happy to see one in my Glossybox this month. I find with my other face mask that I am currently using, my skin will go quite red once I've taken it off however, this one is made for sensitive skin so this may be a little better for my skin during these next few months when it gets colder and my skin gets more sensitive.
Another product I got in January's Glossybox was the Nicka K Shine Airbrush Blending Sponge and I'm quite disappointed with this one. The only reason that I'm disappointed is because I got this exact same product in my first ever Glossybox I got in October. However, I was saying that I would buy my mum a blending sponge so that she could try one so I guess this saves me from buying one! Also, Glossybox emailed me yesterday to say that they had made a mistake with this and were sorry and to make up for this I will be receiving an extra product in my February box so at least I won't have missed out!

I also got the Madara Cellular Repair Serum which is supposed to hydrate your skin. I think Glossybox have really tailored these products to the time of the year and I love getting products like this when it is starting to get colder as I like to protect my skin a little bit more.
This next product is a Glossybox Eyeshadow in Glossy Mauve which is a lovely purpley colour. It is so nice and I love single eyeshadows that I can mix with other colours in palettes I already have. This colour is also a really wearable colour for me so I will definitely be getting use out of this. Also on the card that Glossybox send us explaining all of the products, they have told us that Smoky Purples and Blue Eyes were seen this season at Christian Dior, so if you're someone who loves to follow the latest fashions and styles, then this is definitely an easy one to try.

The final product in my Glossybox this month is the Teeez Cosmetics Oasis Gem Lipstick in the shade Coral Onyx. This isn't a colour that I would wear during this season, however when Summer comes around, this is a perfect colour to be wearing on your lips. I think Glossybox let us choose the shade we wanted but I missed the emails so didn't get to choose. This lipstick claims to be 8 hour long lasting and have a unique satin matte finish. It also has a very creamy texture, which is due to the coconut oil within it to keep your lips hydrated.

Also, I just wanted to show you this picture. As I was taking the pictures for this blog post, my dog, Morley, really wanted to get in the pictures haha!

Labels:

35 36 37 38