01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Missguided Wishlist 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Missguided Wishlist

34
I never find so many things at one time that I want from one shop. But I was just having a quick look on Missguided the other night and my wishlist is a joke because there are that many things on it! Missguided is definitely becoming my new favourite shop and I will definitely be getting a lot more things from here after each payday. There is a mixture of daytime outfits and also going out outfits on my wishlist.

The first thing is this Petite Lace Up Playsuit in Black. I love playsuits for nights out, I definitely prefer wearing them to dresses anyway and I think this is so nice. I love the lace up detail up the front of the top and that the rest of the playsuit is just kept a simple black and you could use your make up and accessories to add pops of colour to this outfit.
Petite Lace Up Playsuit
I love this Faux Leather Skort in Nude. Again, I love Skorts and think they are so easy to wear and style, especially with this colour. I love the full outfit that the model is wearing on the picture, I think it looks really simple but so nice at the same time.
Faux Leather Skort
This Biker Coat Camel is definitely my favourite piece of clothing from my whole wishlist and I had to get this because I couldn't resist. I think it looks so nice. I only have coats that I use all the time and I wanted ones that I could match with different outfits and wear out rather than wearing it to go to work in. I love this colour too. Basically I just love everything about this coat and I can't wait for this to arrive, I might even start to do more fashion style posts and show you all how I style this coat with my outfits.
Biker Coat Camel
The next outfit is again a more dressy outfit. It is the Petite Cut Out Panel Bardot Dress Black and I think this is such a nice dress, it would look perfect for going for cocktails with your girl friends or on date nights. I think every girl needs a little black dress like this one.
Petite Cut Out Panel Bardot Dress
The next is some pyjamas, they are the Long Night Shirt Pyjama Set in Pink. I think these are so nice and I have been wanting to get my hands on some of the Classic Victoria's Secret Pyjamas that come in this style and these are a cheaper alternative if you're looking for some but don't want to spend that much. I love these pyjamas and I'm definitely considering buying these after my next payday.
Long Night Shirt Pyjama Set Pink
The final thing on my wishlist, for now, is the Plunge Metal Ring Bodysuit in Khaki. I love this colour at the minute, it is really on trend and I love the cut of this Bodysuit. Again, this would be such a nice outfit to wear for a night out and I love the look on the model with the Black Faux Leather Skirt.
Plunge Metal Ring Bodysuit in Khaki
As I said at the start of this post, Missguided is definitely becoming my new favourite shop! I will definitely be ordering a couple of these items on my wishlist after my next payday.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38