01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: My 2015 Favourites 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My 2015 Favourites

34
Happy New Year! I'm sorry that this post is late and I haven't posted at all over Christmas and New Year but I have been spending time with family who I don't always get to see. Because of the lack of posts over the last few weeks, I will be doing two blog posts this week, this one and another one which will go up on Thursday night. For today's post I wanted to show you my favourite products of 2015.

I'll start with my favourite skincare products first. I don't have a really long skincare routine, however in the last few months of 2015 I won the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish from Glossybox and I have been using it everyday since winning it. You can use this to take your make up off but I use this to clean my skin in the morning and at night. Since using this, I have really noticed a difference in my skin so this definitely had to go in my favourites even though I have only been using this for the last couple of months.

My favourite moisturiser this year was featured on my first ever blog post from Glossybox and it is the Talika Photo-Hydra Day Moisturiser. Again, I have only been using this moisturiser since October but I haven't used a moisturiser as good as this before. The places that I usually get dry patches on my face were completely hydrated and I would definitely consider buying this moisturiser again.

Another product that has also featured on my blog before is the Marine Mud Mask that I got from Helen's Beauty Box. I use this once every week or every other week when I have a big pamper night and really relax. I really feel like this mask cleans my face and there is still loads of it left!

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, Talika Hydra-Day and the Marine Mud Mask

One random favourite is the Toni & Guy Prep Heat Protection Mist. I usually find when I put a heat protection mist on my hair before straightening my hair it like burns my hair rather than protects it but this one I have used pretty much all year and along with other products my hair is definitely getting healthier. 

I have only just been getting into highlighter but I hadn't found one I really liked and would reach for each day. But I have started using The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter and it is amazing. Every time I wear this people ask me what highlighter I'm using. It has a really nice sparkle to it when you catch it in certain lights and I definitely reach for this everyday. 

My favourite lipstick of 2015 has to be Mac Velvet Teddy. It is such a nice nude colour but is just a bit darker than my natural lip colour and I absolutely love wearing it. I never used to wear lipstick just for daily wear but now every time I do my make up I always want to wear this lipstick. 

My favourite mascara I have been using for so long but I keep buying it and I love how my lashes look whenever I wear it. It is the Collection Volumising Mascara and it is so cheap but so good! I'm all about trying to find cheap make up that is really good! 

The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation is my new favourite foundation of 2015, I think I bought this foundation in around August/September time and I had never used this one before but I love it. I like the coverage it gives and it stays on my face all day and again it isn't too expensive. I will apply this with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. 

Finally for my make up favourites is eyeshadow. I have a few eyeshadow palettes but my favourite one is definitely the Naked Palette from Urban Decay. For a daytime make up look I will always go for the palette to create a natural brown colour on my eyes. However, you can also use this palette to create a darker look using the last two shades, which makes this one perfect for me. 

 Toni & Guy Heat Protection Mist, Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer, Mac Velvet Teddy, Collection Volumising Mascara, Bourjois Healthy Mix, Naked Urban Decay

My final 2015 favourite is the Vera Wang Princess perfume. I think I got this for my birthday which is in January so I have had this perfume all year and I wear this as a day time perfume so will wear it when I go out during the day. As you can see on the picture, I have used about 3/4 of the perfume. I'm not going to describe the scent because I'm rubbish at describing scents haha! But this has definitely been my favourite go-to perfume. 

Vera Wang Princess

So that is everything for my 2015 favourites. 2015 was such a good year for me and was the year that I finally decided to start this blog so hopefully in 2016, it will continue to grow. Happy New Year :-)



Labels:

35 36 37 38