01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Urban Decay Setting Spray Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Urban Decay Setting Spray Review

34
Hey Everyone! You will know if you've seen my What I Got for My Birthday blog post that my parents bought me the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. This is the first setting spray that I have tried so I thought I would do a different kind of post to ones that I have previously done and thought that I would do a little review on this one to let you guys know what I think.
As I said, I have never tried a setting spray before but I did want to try one as I've seen plenty of blog posts and videos saying how good they are. As I'd never tried one, I thought I would rather go for a higher end brand than a drugstore product, to see whether it actually works. I have to say, I'm so impressed with this one! I didn't really expect much from setting sprays in general but I honestly can tell when I've not used this.
When I use it, I just spray it across my face in an X kind of motion to make sure that I get as much as my face as possible. I do my make up as soon as I wake up in the mornings and it will be on till about 8/9pm, so literally all day. My foundation would never look as good as it did once first applied and I felt like a lot of the make up had just rubbed off during the day. However, since using this I have noticed such a difference. My make up still looks fresh at the end of the day and doesn't look like anything has come off at all. I love this product, it is my absolute favourite thing to use at the minute. If I forget to put this on because I'm rushing, I definitely notice during the day. I wanted to get a more high end brand of setting spray as well so that I can try and find a dupe for this and can compare any drugstore setting sprays that I get to this one.

I would definitely recommend buying a setting spray if you don't already use one and this one is so good if you are after one and don't mind spending a bit more money. It is perfect if you're going out for the night and want your make up to stay in place all night, or even just throughout the day. It's just so good and I absolutely love this product.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38