01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Easter Weekend 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Easter Weekend

34
Hey Guys! Hope you all had a lovely Easter Weekend whatever you got up to! For today's post I really wanted to let you know what I got up to over the Bank Holiday Weekend as I did so much and had such a busy weekend. Easter Weekend is one of my favourite times of the year as we have family from Nottingham who always come up and stay for the weekend. 

So, on the Good Friday, if you also like Rugby League like me you will know that Warrington played in their local derby against Widnes. At Christmas I won a competition at Warrington Wolves and I won so many prizes, one being a tour of the changing rooms before a game which I had before the game on Friday. I absolutely loved my tour and had such a good time, one of Warrington's past players did the tour and we had the chance to meet a couple of the players before the game and also got to go in the coach's box. It also made the day even better that Warrington won the game. 


On the Saturday, this is when my family from Nottingham come to stay so me and my cousin Glenn (he has a YouTube Channel so go and check that out) went to the Trafford Centre. I really wanted to get a dress for an event I'm going to in April but I couldn't find anything. I got the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and some of the Barry M Nail Polishes in the shades Freestyle, Personal Best and Winning Streak. I also went into Lush because I had no more bath bombs left and wanted to get some more so I picked up Frozen, Intergalactic and my favourite one Think Pink. I also got the Bubblegum Lip Scrub as I've been wearing a Matte Lipstick pretty much everyday my lips have gone really dry so wanted to get one of these. 

We always go out on the Saturday Night so we went into my local town and had some cocktails. It was a really good night and I love going out drinking with my family and I definitely prefer this over going into the clubs in town. 




After going out on the Saturday Night, we just had a chilled day on Sunday and gave Easter Eggs to family. Sunday Night we had all decided that we weren't going out again so my parents went round to my Grandma's and I had my two cousins, my boyfriend, my best friend Sophie and her boyfriend Chris (who both also have blogs, go and check them out too) round at my house to play some board games and drink. I love nights in like this where it's just really chilled but it's so funny and it's always such a laugh. Also, my dog Morley wanted to join in and came and sat at the table with us! 

After a few hours of playing board games Sophie, Chris and Glenn had left, me, my boyfriend and other cousin Aidan stayed up and started watching some Disney films before we went to sleep. And that is all I did over the Easter Weekend, as I said before this is one of my favourite weekends. I love spending time with family, especially family that I don't see very often. I hope you enjoyed this type of blog post, I think I want to do more lifestyle type of posts so you can get to know me a little bit better and the kinds of things I enjoy doing other than Beauty and Make Up. 

Beth X

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38