01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: March Favourites 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

March Favourites

34
So my March Favourites are going up a week early because I have quite a few exciting posts planned for the next two weeks! There aren't many favourites this month as I haven't really had much time to play around with new make up looks and any new products. 

My first favourite of the month is my This Works Sleep Plus Pillow Spray. I'm pretty sure that I have mentioned this before in a previous post as I had a sample of this. I finally bought a full size bottle of this and I am obsessed. Any night that I can't get to sleep or know that I need to be up early in the morning, I will just spray a little bit of this on my pillow and I will be asleep within 10 minutes.

My next favourite is something that I only got this week but it had to go in my March Favourites as I love it so much. It is my Happiness Planner which is amazing. I won't go into too much detail as I did a whole post on this on Tuesday which you can see here.

My final favourite of the month is my Lip Kit by Kylie in Candy K. I said in my post about my Mary Jo K liquid lipstick that I was debating getting Candy too and I did. It is such a nice dark pinky nude colour and this month I have been going for really simple make up, having no eye make up except Mascara and then adding a lip colour and most of the month it has been Candy K. I just love the formula of the Lip Kits and the colour is perfect. 

So that is all of the things that I have been loving through March. Let me know in the comments if you have any of these products and what you think of them. And make sure to check my blog next week for some different kind of posts. 
Beth X

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38