01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: March Glossybox 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

March Glossybox

34
My March Glossybox is here! I love the products that were in March's box and they are really what I have been needing this month. 

I got the Luxie Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush 504. This brush is so soft and I have been after an angled brush for a while to do my contouring. But is does say this brush is perfect for contouring, highlighting and strobing. 


I also got the Olay Regenerist Luminous Skin Tone Perfecting Cream which is for evening out your skin tone. It is also hydrating, which would be perfect for my skin right now as it is so dry at the minute. 


The third thing in my box is the Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum which is to protect the skin and leave you with a glowing complexion which is something I love! I love when my skin looks all healthy and glowing. 


The next thing I was so excited to see! It is the Collection Speedy Highlighter. I have wanted to try products like this for a while as they look so easy and quick to apply the product. Also, this product is so affordable as it is a drugstore brand. 


And finally, the last products in this box is the -417 Catharsis Vitamin Mineral Shampoo and Conditioner. It says that this is full of Dead Sea moisture balancing minerals, energising vitamins and essential oils which will leave hair hydrated. Which is another thing I have been desperately needing recently as my hair has been so dry!


So that is everything in my March Glossybox. Next month I will be trying out the Birchbox and see what that one is like compared to Glossybox so look out for that post in April! 

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38