01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 1 Intro & Recent Pic 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 1 Intro & Recent Pic

34
Day 1: Intro & Recent Pic
Hi guys! I've been planning to do a challenge or a tag on my blog for a while now and I found this one on Pinterest from Veggie Witch Blog. I wanted to do this challenge throughout April so I will have a new blog post every single day throughout the month of April! 
31-Day Blog Challenge:
Also, on everyday of my 31 Day Blogging Challenge I will be writing the quote from my Happiness Planner that is for that day as I love all the little positive quotes that it includes.

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will - Epictetus (The Happiness Planner)"

So my name is Beth (obviously) and I'm 20 years old. I basically started this blog because I loved all things make up whether it be actually doing make up or trying out new products. I am currently working part time whilst sorting out my application to start another university course in September so I'm sure you'll hear more about that around that time. And here is a recent picture of me. It is of me, my cousin Glenn and my auntie Wendy when we went out over Easter Weekend. 

Beth X

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38