01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 11 & 12 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 11 & 12

34
Day 11: 15 of my Favourite Things

"Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others. If you want love give love. If you want honesty, give honesty. If you want respect, give respect. You get in return what you give" (The Happiness Planner)

First of all I want to say that I'm really sorry for missing a few days of my Blogging Challenge. Basically I have had no time to sit down and write blogs, I've been so poorly and working so hard at the same time that today is the first time in about 5 days that I've actually been able to work on my blog. So I will be getting straight back into my blogging challenge. As day 12's post won't be long, I thought I would include day 11's post as well. So here are 15 of my favourite things... 

1. Chocolate
2. Giraffes
3. Disney films 
4. Rugby
5. Music
6. New make up 
7. My Happiness Planner

8. My dog 
9. Chuck Bass...
10. My bed 
11. My Phone/iPad/Laptop
12. Lip Kits by Kylie

13. My Morphe 35T Palette
14. My make up organiser (although I think I'll need a bigger one soon!)
15. My Michael Kors Watch

Day 12: What's In My Fridge?

"Surround yourself with the dreamers and doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you, even when you don't see it yourself" - Edmund Lee (The Happiness Planner). 

So as I said before this post was never going to be a long one. I still live with my parents so it's not like my food and my fridge. In our fridge, it is packed of foods for tea for the week and snacks. I think the only thing that is mine in the fridge right now is a bar of chocolate (obviously haha!). 

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38