01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 15 & 16 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 15 & 16

34
Day 15: An Average Day

"A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings. Always believe in yourself" - The Happiness Planner

I'm going to do this as my average day when I have the day off work. As some of you may know if you've read a previous blog post, I work part time whilst applying to go back to university in September time. So on my days off, I rarely set an alarm unless I need to be somewhere so I generally get up at about 9. As soon as I wake up I will start working on my blog, either taking pictures, typing posts or just planning the posts in general. At some point during the day I will catch up on any series I'm watching so at the minute it's Once Upon a Time on Netflix. 

I order a lot of things online so most of the time, I'm looking at different shops or ordering things. And I will usually have a parcel come so I will then start to take pictures of my items for my blog/instagram. This usually takes me to around late afternoon and I will usually have a phone call with my friend for at least an hour to catch up on the things we've been doing. Then as everyone is getting in from work, we'll just have tea and watch some TV before going to bed. That is pretty much my average day. I don't tend to do a lot on my days off work because I'm so busy when I am in work and also when everyone else is working, there is not much that I can do. I prefer to spend the day working on my blog and getting as much done for it as I can. 

Day 16: The Top of My Bucket List

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore" - Christopher Columbus (The Happiness Planner)

I am always thinking about things that I would definitely put on my bucket list and things I would absolutely love to do if I had the chance. The very top of my Bucket list would be to visit Australia as there are many other things that would be on my Bucket list of things to do whilst I was there. I would love to go swimming in the Great Barrier Reef and see all of the amazing things there. I would also love to live there for a while as I think that would be amazing too! Also, travelling the world is something I would love to do if I had the chance, I'd love to visit different countries and see all of their cultures and traditions. 

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38