01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 21 & 22 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 21 & 22

34
Day 21: 10 Favourite Foods

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place" - Nora Roberts (The Happiness Planner)

Hi guys! Can't believe there are only 10 more days left of my 31 Day Blogging Challenge! I have so many more exciting posts planned for once it is over. But today's post is my 10 favourite foods and as I have said before I am a really fussy eater and I tend to just stick to what I know. I rarely try new foods so I'm going to try and list 10 but if I can't, that is why. 

1. Chocolate (obviously)
2. Pasta Bake 
3. BBQ Chicken Pizza's 
4. Nachos
5. Nutella

Ok, well they are the only foods I can think of that I actually love and will eat all the time if I could! I told you that I'm a fussy eater and I knew I would never be able to create a list of my 10 favourite foods haha!

Day 22: Best Thing To Happen This Year

"The three components of happiness are; something to do, something to love, and something to look forward to" - Dr. Gordon Livingston (The Happiness Planner)

I have had a really good start to 2016, I just feel like everything has been so positive this year and even when it hasn't, I have created positives out of situations. I think one of the best things to happen to me this year is the fact that I have become a lot more of a positive person. I used to be quite unhappy and would rarely see the positive side to things but I think this year especially I have become a lot more positive and a lot happier in general. Things that would really upset me and would feel like the end of the world to me don't anymore and if something negative does happen, I feel like I can quickly think of a positive that will make the whole situation better. 

I think that in general has been the best thing to happen this year because it has made me do things that I might not have done before. I've put a lot more time into my blog and made a lot more of an effort to do it and also with applying to university again. Hopefully 2016 will continue to be a really positive year and bring lots more exciting things! 
Beth X

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38