01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 3 My Fave Quote 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 3 My Fave Quote

34
Day 3: My Fave Quote

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul. Wisdom is better than silver or gold - Bob Marley (The Happiness Planner)"

So today's post is my favourite quote and there's so many quotes that I really like but none that I really live by and would say oh yeah that one is definitely my favourite. So I have found three that I really like and I couldn't choose a favourite. 

So the first one I posted on my Instagram quite a while ago and it says "If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sun beams and you will always look lovely" - Roald Dahl. I love this quote because it's so positive and happy. 

The next quote I have seen on twitter loads and I love it. Again this is a really positive quote. "You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think" - Winnie the Pooh. I know that might be stupid to include a quote from Winnie the Pooh but I love that one and it really makes you think.

And the final quote that I chose was another that I posted on my Instagram. I posted this one for International Women's Day. "She believed she could, so she did". And again I think this is a really positive quote and it makes you think that you can do whatever you want to do if you believe that you can do it.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38