01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 4 What I'm Afraid Of 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 4 What I'm Afraid Of

34
Day 4: What I'm Afraid Of

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive" - Howard Thurman (The Happiness Planner)

I pretty much mentioned the three things that I am afraid of in my day 2 post of 20 Facts About Me. The first thing I'm really scared of is birds and I honestly don't know why. I've been scared of birds for as long as I can remember and I will literally cross the road just to avoid a bird in the street, that's how scared I am of them. I don't know what it is, they just really freak me out. 

The next thing is heights which is probably a bit more of a 'normal' fear than birds. I hate heights but I do try and challenge myself, like when I was at school we went on a school trip and I had to do the leap of faith. That's where you climb a tree trunk and when you get to the top you have to jump to grab hold of a bar that is swinging in the air. I have also been on the London Eye and I made myself look down when I was at the very top so I do try and challenge this fear but I'm still really scared of heights. 

The final thing that I mentioned in that post is being trapped in small spaces. I hate being in a really small space, especially when it is really crowded. Whenever I'm in a lift that is full, I always panic that the lift will stop and I'll be stuck with lots of people. Also, if I'm just surrounded by people and I don't have a lot of space to myself I can get a bit into a bit of a panic over that too.

I hope you are all enjoying this 31 Day Blogging Challenge.
Beth X

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38