01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: 31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 5 10 Songs I Love Right Now 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

31 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 5 10 Songs I Love Right Now

34
Day 5: 10 Songs I Love Right Now

"The first step to happiness is to stop complaining. When you complain, not only do you fill yourself up with negativity, but you also spread the negative energy to those around you. Complaining makes you feel even worse and become an unpleasant person to be around. Break the habit today!" (The Happiness Planner).

This post has probably been the hardest to write so far. I love music and I'm always listening to it but sometimes I'll find a song that I love, overplay it and then start to hate it because I've played it way too much! So these 10 songs are ones that I absolutely love and haven't got fed up with since first hearing them.

1. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home - I absolutely love this song! Honestly, I love pretty much every song I've heard from Fifth Harmony but this song is definitely my favourite. The song and the video remind me so much of summer and I'm sure this is a song I'll still be playing throughout summer anyway because I love it so much. If you haven't heard it definitely search it on YouTube. 

2. Adele - Hello - I can't remember when Adele released this song but I remember loving it the first time I heard which was a few months ago now and I still love it now. This is one of those songs that I can't get bored of hearing no matter how many times I play it. 

3. Viola Beach - Swings & Waterslides - I mentioned this song in my February Favourites and I still love it just as much as I did throughout February. It's a bit different the type of music that I normally listen to but this has been a song that I will add to any playlist that I create on my phone, I am obsessed. 

4. Selena Gomez - Revival - Her whole Revival album, not just the song. I am absolutely obsessed. I hadn't really heard any Selena Gomez music before this album but I heard the song 'Good For You' first and loved it. My favourite ones from the album are 'Hands to Myself' 'Same Old Love' and 'Me & My Girls'. 

5. Rihanna - Work (feat. Drake) - Of course! I love this one, Drake's part is actually my favourite part of the song. And that video though... 

6. Ella Henderson - Yours - This is an older song than the rest, I can't remember when her album came out but it was quite a long time ago. This song is my favourite from her album and I just find it so relaxing.  

7. G.R.L - Ugly Heart - This song has been a favourite of mine for ages now, probably over a year! It's such a catchy song and like the Fifth Harmony song it kind of reminds me of summer a little bit

8. Lawson - Brokenhearted (feat. B.o.B) - So I went onto my iTunes account and checked which song had the most plays and this was that song. I have loved Lawson since before they released their first album Chapman Square and this is definitely my favourite song of theirs, hence why it is my most played song on iTunes. This again has a really summer vibe to it, well I think it does.

9. Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One - How can I do a list of my favourite songs and not mention Sam Smith. I went to his concert last year and it was by far the best concert I've been to. His voice is amazing on the songs and live. This is by far my favourite song of his and I can have this song on repeat all day and not get bored of it.

10. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself - So I've never really liked Justin Bieber, only ever had the odd song on my phone and that's all. But his new album... I had to have it! I listened to this song and fell in love with it. Again, this is another song that I could have on repeat and not get bored of listening to it.

So these are my 10 favourite songs at the minute. I know that some of these songs are older ones but I love keeping older music and just going back to listen to it and then I end up loving them all over again. I also have a Last FM account where you can follow me and see what I'm listening to all the time and it's free to have an account. 

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38