01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: What's in my Travel Make Up Bag: Weekend Away 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What's in my Travel Make Up Bag: Weekend Away

34
Hey guys! So I thought I would a little mini series on my blog as like a 'What's in my Travel Make Up Bag' as I have quite a few things planned for over the summer. So this one is for a Weekend Away because, if you saw my last blog post, I spent last weekend in Newcastle! 
I tend to use this plain white make up bag, I'm not 100% sure where it's from because I've had it for years! But it's big enough to hold everything I need. So this is all the make up that I took with me to Newcastle:
Primer: L'oreal Infallible Mattifying Base
Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix (of course)
Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin

Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte
Bronzer: Rimmel Sun Shimmer Compact Powder
Highlight: TheBalm Mary LouManizer (what else would my highlight be?!)

Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm & Nars The Multiple in Orgasm

Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama
Lipstick: Kylie Lip Kit in Candy K & Mac Velvet Teddy
Lipliner: Mac Spice


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38