01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Skincare Routine 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Skincare Routine

34
My skin has been so bad recently! It has always been quite dry anyway but the past few weeks it has been even more dry so I've been trying out different products and making sure that I really take care of my skin and I have noticed such a difference in the way my skin feels. 

I use the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser every day and will apply this throughout the day depending on if I'm wearing make up or not. If I am, I will apply this first and then do my make up for the day. If I'm not wearing any, I will try and apply some of this every couple of hours just to hydrate my skin throughout the day. 

At the end of the day, I always make sure that I take my make up off. I use a mixture of Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and make up wipes. I try to use the Liz Earle one because it's better for your skin but sometimes I'm just lazy and use a make up wipe. My skin feels so much better after using the Cleanse and Polish though. 

I then use the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic, I will just put a little bit of this on a cotton pad and wipe that all over my face to remove any bits of make up that I missed when cleansing. Before I go to bed, I apply a little bit of the L'oreal Paris Triple Active Day Moisturiser. I know this says it's for the day but I find when I use this in the morning and then apply make up, it makes the dry patches on my face so visible. This is also thicker so I like to apply it before bed and let it soak into my face throughout the night. 

Also before I go to bed, I will apply the Nuxe Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm. This is amazing!! When I wake up in the morning my lips feel so soft and amazing, and because I wear a lot of matte lipsticks during the day, I like to keep my lips hydrated as well. 

The final thing that I have been doing a lot more of is drinking a lot of water! I always notice when I haven't been drinking as much as I should be because my skin goes so dry! But after a while of drinking a lot more, I can definitely tell just from the state that my skin is in. So that's pretty much everything I do as part of my skincare routine, and I can definitely notice a difference whenever I miss any of these steps out! So I would definitely recommend any of these products if you're looking to update your skincare routine.
Beth X 

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38