01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Holiday Lookbook and Diary - Day 3 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Holiday Lookbook and Diary - Day 3

34
Again, we spent our third day around the pool, sunbathing and I spent most of the day reading Billy & Me, which is now my new favourite book! Instead of going out for tea, we had a barbecue at my Nanna and Grandad's apartment before going out for Cocktails by the beach. 

This is probably my favourite outfit from the holiday as I love how these shorts looked! I wore these White shorts which had little pom poms at the bottom, with one of the 90's style Black Crop Top. I wore this with the same Asos chunky sandals that I wore the previous night and used one of the chokers that I wore the previous night also. 


As I said in my last post, I loved wearing Bright Lipstick on holiday, so this night I wore Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Rio, which is such a bright pink colour but I absolutely loved wearing it whilst I was away. 

The bar that we went to was called Ankara and the cocktails were so good. It is right on the beach front so had the perfect view as well! 

Shorts: Missguided
Shoes: Asos
Chokers: Asos
Sunglasses: Quay

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38