01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: My Everyday Summer Look 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Everyday Summer Look

34
As you may know if you've read previous posts (such as this one), I have an obsession with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette and it is the only thing I have been using on my eyes since ordering it. So I thought I would share my Everyday Make Up Look, that I have literally been doing every time I wear make up at the minute. 

First I prime my face using the L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Base, but I've almost run out of this one and feel like I want to try a more glowy primer next time. I have then been using the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation, I find this a lot lighter than my Bourjois Foundation so it is perfect for Summer. For concealer, I have been using the Collection Lasting Perfection one, as it is a little bit darker so has been perfect since I've got a tan from my holiday. I then set it all with my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. 

To Contour I have been using the L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contouring Palette and going over this with my Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder. I have also been contouring my nose a lot more recently. Then for Blush, I have been loving Nars Orgasm

Highlighter is of course from my Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in That Glow. The colour that I have been using the most is Bubbly and I apply this on the tops of my cheekbones and down the centre of my nose. And obviously the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette is what I use on my eyes, I use a mixture of Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna and Burnt Orange in the crease. I always use Red Ochre on the outer V of my eye and blend this into the crease and sometimes will apply some of Realgar before Red Ochre. 

To finish off the eyes I have been using the L'Oreal Super Liner and the Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara. I have been mixing my Lipstick up each day depending on what colour I am feeling that day but the two colours I have been using are the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Crush and Mac's Whirl Matte Lipstick. 

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38