01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: August Birchbox 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

August Birchbox

34
This month, our Birchbox came in Scuba Bag to link to their Summer 'Dive In' Theme. My Bag came in the 'Pink Pufferfish' style, but I have to say that I prefer the products coming in an actual box rather than a bag. 

Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in Expresso
This month we had the choice of whether we wanted this eyeliner in the brown Expresso shade or a Mulberry shade. I chose the Expresso shade as I thought I would get more use out of a brown eyeliner. This is supposedly a 'Splash-proof and budge-proof eyeliner' and I completely agree! It didn't smudge around on my hand when I swatched and the colour is perfect. The Retail Price for this eyeliner is £10.50


Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo
I gave my hair a little touch up with dry shampoo before the Rugby last week and it was amazing. I have heard of  the brand Philip Kingsley being amazing hair products anyway but had never really tried anything. This smells amazing and also doesn't leave that white/grey look to the roots of your hair. The full size of this retails for £14.50

Balance Me Radiance Face Mask
This is a lightweight clay based face mask which says that it cleanses, exfoliates and brightens your skin. It also has quite a nice and fresh scent to it. It definitely leaves your skin feeling a lot smoother. The full size of the mask is £18.

Anatomicals Smoother Butts Love Coconuts Body Lotion
I wasn't sure what I would think of this when I first opened the bag as I am not a massive fan of coconut scented products and usually have to give them away. However, this is Coconut & Mango scented so the coconut isn't too strong! It is really smooth and leaves your skin feeling so soft and hydrated. And at £3.99, who can complain?!

Merci Handy Antibacterial Hand Cleansing Gel
Antibacterial Hand Gels are so easy to use and just throw in your handbag. The one I have is Cherry scented and I put it on my hands the other night to test it and the scent honestly lasted all night! Each of these hand gels retail for £2.90!

English Laundry Signature For Her
As a little extra this month, we got a little tester of this perfume. To me this isn't a scent that I would wear, however I do like and think that it would be a nice fragrance for around the house. I am awful at describing scents but to me this smells really fresh. This retails for £60

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38