01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Get Ready With Me - Night Out 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Get Ready With Me - Night Out

34
On Saturday Night, I went out in Liverpool and I wanted to do a Get Ready With Me Post on the make up I used. I used the L'Oreal Lumi Magique primer, which is a new product for me. I wanted a more glowy primer instead of a matte one and I loved this. 

For foundation  I used my Make Up Forever HD Foundation and the concealer was the Urban Decay Naked Skin. I then set all of this with my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I put two layers of the foundation on because I find it quite thin and I wanted to make sure I had a good coverage. 

I contoured using the L'oreal Infallible Sculpt Palette and my Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder. Of course I used my Anastasia Glow Kit for my highlight. I also highlighted and contoured my nose and also made sure I put highlight on the inner corner of my eye and underneath my eyebrow. For Blush, I used the Balm's Hot Mama Blush which is a really nice peachy toned blush. 

For my eyes I used the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette, I used the shades Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna and Burnt Orange all in the crease to create some transition shades, I then put Red Ochre on the outer corner of the eye and blended a little bit of Venetian Red into it. I finished my eyes by using Vermeer on the inner part of my eye. 

As we were going out, I wanted to add some false eyelashes. I never use eyelashes as I always found it difficult to put them on, however these lashes looked amazing and gave me the look that I wanted. I used the Eylure Cheryl First Date Eyelashes which give a natural look. I then added a bit of my Maybelline The Falsies mascara. I finished off the look by adding the Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in Crush. 


And that was the final look. I loved this look, especially with the false eyelashes and I definitely want to start wearing lashes a lot more now.



Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38