01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: July Favourites 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

July Favourites

34
I know I say this every month but how is it August already?! As you might know if you've seen a couple of previous posts and my Instagram, I went away to Spain this month so most of my favourites are things that I used when I was on holiday. 

Ferne McCann Cross My Heart
I have always liked Ferne McCann from when she was on The Only Way is Essex and when she went into I'm a Celebrity, I loved her even more! So when she released her book I knew I needed to read it, which is what I did whilst I was on holiday. I literally read this book in 2 days, I relate to so many stories that Ferne tells in this book and it has just made me like her even more! 

The Body Shop Darkening Shade Adjusting Drops
I know that when I'm on holiday I get quite tanned and I didn't want to get a new shade of foundation for when this happens. I'd seen lots of reviews about these drops so thought I would give them a go and they literally saved me whilst I was away. I put my foundation on the back of my hand and just put one drop of this into the foundation and mix it in. I have also seen a lot of reviews about using this as contour so I might have to try that in the future. 

Quay Australia Tell Me Why Sunglasses
How amazing are these sunglasses. They had to be included in my favourites this month because I am obsessed with them! I wore them every single night we went out whilst I was on holiday and have been wearing them as much as I possibly can since I got back to the UK. They are like a Rose Gold/Pink colour and are just amazing! 

Mac Whirl
This has been a favourite since I got back from my holiday. I have had this lipstick since Christmas but haven't really worn it until now. I have been wearing a lot of pinky nude colours recently but when I had more of a tan I felt like they kind of washed me out a little. So I wanted a bit of a darker colour and just put this on one day and it has become my go to lipstick at the minute!

Rugby League
Of course I had to mention Rugby is this month's favourites because last weekend Warrington played in the Semi Final of the Challenge Cup and won! So since then, my whole Twitter has been Rugby based, so sorry for all those bloggers who follow me who don't know a thing about Rugby! 

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38