01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: My Little Box August 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Little Box August

34
I heard of this Subscription Box through Twitter and a couple of Bloggers I follow and I knew I needed it so ordered myself one and I'm so glad I did because look how cute it is! I think they have a different theme for each months box and this month it was all about Friends

First we  got this really cute quote which says 'In Girlsquad We Trust'. By the look of it, you get a print like this in each box relating to the theme. I love this print and it looks so cute! We then got a Clip On Fisheye for your phone, which is like creates some really good pictures with the fish eye effect.


We also got this this little nail kit with a case, which is really handy because I always end up losing nail products because I have nowhere to keep them. It also helps when the packaging of the case is as cute as this!


We also got some Proper Corn in this month's box. I have never tried this but have heard so many good things about it! I'm sure next time I have a night in, I will definitely be eating these. 

In this box there was also a little bag with a couple of Beauty products in. It had the Batiste Hold Me Hairspray, Kadalys Comforting Cream and this My Little Beauty Tinted Lip Balm in this red/coral colour.




I loved this box, and as it is so different to the Birchbox it was definitely worth it! I can't wait to see what the theme of next months box is and what it has in it. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38