01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette

34
I know what you're thinking... It's not long since I bought the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette and that's all I go on about so why do I need another eyeshadow palette that also includes similar shades to the Anastasia one. But I have my reasons!! 

I have wanted this palette for soooo long but have never been able to get my hands on it, whenever I have emailed company's about stocking this palette, I have always had the same email saying that they don't stock it anymore. So when I had an email from Beauty Bay to say that they had restocked this palette, I ordered it straight away. 

Just look at how amazing the palette is though! If you have seen previous posts on my Anastasia palette, you will know how much I've been loving wearing the Red and Pink colours, and this Holy Grail palette is a brown/cranberry colour based palette. 

It is exactly what it says, it is Holy Grail. I haven't worn make up for a while but I know I will be using this all the time as I tend to wear either a brown smoky eye or a red/cranberry coloured eye at the minute. 

The palette is a mixture of Matte and Shimmer shades and has the perfect transition colours as well. My favourite shades are Cool Beans, Cranberry Splash and Wine N Dine. So definitely expect some more Get Ready With Me's and Make Up posts including the eyeshadow palette. 

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38