01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Autumn Inspired Make Up Look 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Autumn Inspired Make Up Look

34
As of yesterday, it is officially Autumn! I'm so excited and I think Autumn is my favourite season of the year. I've had quite a few Make Up Looks planned for this time of year, ones that I haven't even tried before either. So this is my first look that I created, I really wanted to do this look as Berry/Dark lips are always in at the time of the year. 

I started with using the L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Base Primer as I didn't want the skin to look too dewy with this look. I then used my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation as I feel like this foundation gives me really good coverage. I used the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer to highlight under my eyes and down the centre of my face. I also used the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer just to carve out my brows. 

I used the Barry M Brow Kit to lightly fill in my brows and set this with my Rimmel Clear Brow Gel. 

To contour, I have been loving using the Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit. I have also been using the Highlighting Powder in the kit to set all of my concealer in place. I also used the Rimmel Bronzing Sun Shimmer Powder to add a bit of colour on my forehead, cheeks and around my jaw line. 

I used the Collection Speedy Highlighter to highlight. I find if I use a cream highlight and then apply a powder highlighter over the top, the highlight is so much more intense. So I went over this with the Balm's Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter. 

For the eyes I mainly used the Violet Voss Holy Grail Eyeshadow Palette, I used the shades Transition, Bestie, R U Kitten Me and Brownie Points in the crease and blended all of these together. I then went into the Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette and used one of the shimmery shades. 

To finish off the eyes I used the L'Oreal Super Liner and the Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara. Finally, for the main part of this make up look I used the Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Leo. I love this lipstick and I think this make up look is perfect for the Autumn Time. Let me know if you recreate a similar kind of look! 
Beth X 


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38