01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Birchbox - October 2016 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Birchbox - October 2016

34
This month's Birchbox is based on what your star sign is and are based on the astrological elements - Earth, Air, Fire and Water. I think the box designs were different for each of the 4 elements, I got the Air box as my star sign is Aquarius. In October's box we got 6 products, 2 of which were full sized products so I'm impressed! 

Lord & Berry 20100 Maxi Matte Crayon Lipstick in Intimacy - RPP £12
If I'm completely honest, I'm not a massive fan of getting lip crayons in my subscription boxes, only because I don't tend to use them as I prefer liquid lipsticks. I think the colour is lovely though, it is like a pink/berry kind of colour, it kind of reminds me a little bit of Candy K by Kylie Cosmetics colour wise. I've heard some really good things about the brand Lord & Berry too so who knows, maybe this will be one lip crayon that I actually do use!

Batiste Stylist Oomph My Locks XXL Volume Spray - RRP - £4.29
If you follow my blog regularly, especially these Birchbox posts, you will know that I got this hairspray last month. So I'm not too thrilled that it is also in October's box too, however Birchbox did email me and say that this was a mistake and they are fixing something for next months box for me. Also, I guess you can never have enough hairspray so I can't complain too much!

Doux Me Pure Spring Mist - RRP £16
This spray is a mist for your face and allows you to just refresh your face with a little spritz. It is supposed to be very soothing and hydrating for you skin also. I had one of these kind of sprays from Lush and I loved it but it ran out not long ago, so I will definitely be using this as a replacement.

NKD SKN Pre-Shower Tan or Daily Tan Moisturiser - RRP from £10
I love the look of this tan! Basically, you can either apply it 10 minutes before a shower and then wash it off or use it as a moisturiser and the tan develops over 4-8 hours. I have just ran out of the Vita Liberata tan that I got in a previous Birchbox so I'm so excited to start trying this one out.

Number 4 Fluoro5 Elixer Restore & Repair Oil - RRP £18
My hair is so dry and is in desperate need of some TLC. I always used to apply oil to the ends of my hair to keep it hydrated and I don't know why I stopped. So when I noticed this in my Birchbox I was so excited and used it that night! You don't need to put a lot on and I only tend to put oils on the ends of my hair, to stop the ends from looking so dry.

Birchbox Eyebrow Brush - RRP £1.99
Believe it or not, an eyebrow brush is something that I don't even own. One side of this brush is like bristles and the other is like a plastic comb. This brush will be perfect for tidying up the brows before applying product, and then combing through once product has been applied to make sure that it is all neat and even. And for £1.99 you can't go wrong!

I am obsessed with this months box design and I am so excited to properly start using the products that I got this month. I can't wait to see what comes in next months box! Also, I am planning on doing a giveaway over on my Twitter page when I reach 2000 followers so make sure you're following me over there... @BethCarney_x

Beth X 

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38