01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Coconut Lane Collaboration for World Mental Health Day 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Coconut Lane Collaboration for World Mental Health Day

34
Mental Health is a subject that is so close to my heart and I love anything that contributes towards helping people with Mental Health issues. In fact, I am planning to do my own post on Mental Health issues, which will hopefully be live soon! So, when I got an email to say that Coconut Lane had done a collaboration with Vlogger Maddie Bruce for World Mental Health Day, I knew I wanted to help by purchasing some of the products. Something that makes this collaboration even better is that 100% of the profits made by purchasing anything from this collection are being donated to the charity SANE

So I ordered both of the prints from this collection as well as one of the phone cases. I love this print which says 'Stars Can't Shine Without Darkness'. I also got this print on the phone case that I ordered. I absolutely love this quote and I have had it saved on my phone for a while now so when I noticed that they had this print and phone case I knew I had to order it.

I also ordered the print that says 'Your speed doesn't matter. Forward is forward'. I also love this print and I am a sucker for positive quotes, you will often find me posting them on my Instagram, so having a couple up on the walls around my room will just remind me to be more positive.

I love that these products were created for World Mental Health Day and that 100% of the profits are being donated to the charity SANE, so as well as buying some amazing prints and phone cases, you are also donating money to charity. So many people suffer with Mental Health issues and I think it is something that should be spoken about more and more awareness should be raised about Mental Health issues. As I said I am planning to do my own post all about Mental Health, however I want to take a little more time to make sure that the post is absolutely perfect.

If you would like to order anything you have seen in this blog post or anything else from Coconut Lane, you can use my discount code 'bethcarney20' to get 20% off.
Coconut Lane Website

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38