01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: September Favourites 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

September Favourites

34
September has been a crazy month for me, I have been working non-stop as well as started university (thank you to everyone who spoke to me about being nervous the night before!). On the rare day that I have had off and had absolutely nothing to do, I have been trying to create some make up looks that I wouldn't usually, and also trying to find new products. So here are all the things that I loved throughout September

You may have seen my Blog post about my Kylie Cosmetics Mini Mattes Collection that I ordered. I got this as there were a few colours that I wanted to try and I absolutely fell in love with the shade Exposed, yes another nude! I don't own any colour like this, however I'm sure there are dupes out there! It is a more peachy nude rather than your usual pink or brown toned nudes and I just love it. I have been reaching for this any time I want to wear a nude lip now and I will definitely be ordering the full liquid lipstick. 

Another post I put up a few weeks ago was about the Spectrum Collections Set that I ordered. I am in love with the whole set but the A05 Small Angled Brush has been my favourite. I read somewhere to use this for Blush (which I wouldn't have thought to use this type of brush for) but it works amazingly! I used to use the Real Techniques Blush Brush but I found it a little too big. This brush is perfect and it blends the blush so nicely. I am obsessed. 

This month, as I said, I have been trying to do things in my make up routine that I don't always do. One of those things being liquid eyeliner. But this month I have been loving it and I find if I decide not to wear it, my eyes feel bare and I have to apply some. I have been using the L'oreal Super Liner in Intense Black, I find it so easy to apply. Next up, trying to create winged eyeliner looks! 

My final favourite for September is the Girl on The Train. I read this book within a few days, I just couldn't put it down! I love books and films like this so it was so interesting to me. I know that the film has finally come out so I'm currently trying to force someone to come and watch it with me! So maybe that will be in my October Favourites...

Beth X 

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38