01 02 03 Beth's Beauty Blog: Weekend Away - Thanet Well Lodge Greystoke 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Weekend Away - Thanet Well Lodge Greystoke

34
So, if you follow me on Snapchat, you will probably have seen that I spent this weekend away in the Lake District. We went for my boyfriend's birthday and had a long weekend away in Greystoke. When we were looking I knew that we wanted to stay in a lodge so when I found the Thanet Well Lodge site, it was just what we wanted! And when we got there, it did not disappoint! We booked through Ho Seasons so I will leave the link at the bottom of the page. 

The site is beautiful and obviously full of lodges. We stayed in an Elonby 2 style lodge and it was perfect for what we needed it for. The lodge was really open which we loved, with the living room, kitchen and dining area all in the first part of the lodge. It also had 2 bathrooms, one big bathroom and a bathroom in the master bedroom. The main bedroom had a dressing area as well as a little walk in wardrobe. Then there was another bedroom, which obviously we didn't use, but it would be perfect for a family of four. 
Our Kitchen Area
Our Living Room Area
Our Dining Room Area
The staff on site were so friendly and helpful when we needed them and the whole site was so peaceful, which is just what we wanted. On the Saturday we went to the nearest lake which is Ullswater, where we went on the boat which takes you across the lake. It was so cold so we mainly spent our day in the different tearooms! 


On the Sunday, we went back to the lake Ullswater, but a different side and went to a place called Glennriding. I wanted to go and see the waterfall at Aira Force, so we walked to pretty much the top of the waterfall. 


I'm actually really sad to be home now, I loved our little weekend away. I would definitely go back to the lodges that we stayed in and we even spoke about having a look at other lodge sites they do and visiting somewhere else! I would definitely recommend Thanet Well Lodge, if you would like anymore information about the place then message me on Twitter @BethCarney_x

Link to the Lodge: HERE

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38